As asked by Berry on her weekly meme
20 personal SL Questions, my answers follow. this was a long assignment. Glad I had time with a holiday to participate. Good questions, can't wait to see others responses. Thank you Berry!
- When and how did you discover Second Life?
- Discovered SL in 2008
- First virtual space was a text only
- Start to organize your inventory
- I still bang into walls
- Oh so many i've met that have inspired me,
- The bonds I think are the same as inworld and real world but it's the expectations of those bonds that differ. Most inworld never expect to meet in real world, so that seems to lead to more inconsiderate
and bad behavior.
- yes, I do believe people can and do fall in love in SL.
- Yes. On first date, never ask if someone participates in virtual worlds. Get to know the person first world first.
- YES! The possibilities of earning a livelihood from the virtual world is very much a reality, and I think it's here to stay.
- Taking courses, I enjoy learning in Second life courses and attending local classroom training.
- Most definitely.
- You can say things easier to someone you never expect to meet.
- Virtual worlds are another outlet for collaboration and artistic creations, limited only by our imaginations.
Infringe on it. I think that would be too much information.